: Marketing Officer
: Marketing and Business Development Supervisor of ACET Hanoi
COMMENCING DAY OF WORK: June/ July 2015
· Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to drive successful execution of the online marketing plan.
· Social networks – monitoring of activity, question answering, content creation, trend analyzing, issue resolving.
· Budgets: practical management of budgets, fees and commissions (both costs spend and revenue).
· Web traffic and source analytics monitoring and reporting against key performance indicators.
· Website maintenance and search engine optimization – updating and improving content, helping
to ensure the site structure
is search engine efficient, maintenance of target keywords and phrases
(with a supporting content plan to drive better rankings),
ensuring all SEO activity is aligned to the particular products/services etc of the organisation.
· Database marketing – maintenance of lists, segmentation, compliance with data law, goal setting and tracking (e.g. conversion).
· PPC – control of budgets, success tracking and testing of different key words/phrases, return on investments reporting.
· Prepare content of article on website, Facebook and mainly in charge of copywriting.
· Working with external PR and others in the pursuit of high quality and relevant inbound links and recommendations etc.
· Contribute a passion and ongoing knowledge of internet and digital marketing as a key member of the marketing team.
OFFLINE MARKETING- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
· Responsible for developing new new business in the target market.
· Assist Marketing manager to follow up current and new partners, clients, alliances.
· Assist marketing manager in creating sales plan to achieve sales target.
· Build up and manage customer database in specific market segments.
· Develop and expand business for corporate sector.
· Develop and expand business for public sector.
· Coordinate in planning, implementation of every marketing activities that increase the company’s brand presence and market
share, and improve customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
· Works closely with the Marketing team to ensure that marketing strategies are aligned with Marketing objectives and revenue
· Manage and evaluate promotion levels to achieve maximum in return.
· Manage Sponsorship/Scholarship to partners.
· Other tasks requested by Marketing Manager.
· Bachelor degree or higher qualification.
· Solid knowledge of sales or marketing.
· Strong knowledge of education industry.
· 3 years of working experience in sales/marketing or relevant industry.
· Experience in working with B2B partners.
· Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint.
· Strong in presentation skills.
· English level required equivalent 6.0 of IELTS.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good copywriting skills.
· Creative and strong planning skills.
· Analytical thinking.
· Self-motivated, results-oriented.
· Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure.
· 13th Month salary
· Performance Bonus.
· Medical examination
· 15 days recreational Leave
· 10 day sick leave at 100% salary with the appropriate medical certificates which are acceptable by the local Social Insurance
· Social Insurance (according to VN labor law)
· Health Insurance (according to VN labor law)
Deadline to receive application: 30th June 2015
Email to receive application: email@example.com