We are recruiting suitably qualified and experienced teachers for ACET Vietnam in both Hanoi and HCMC to teach on our academic English and IELTS preparation programs. ACET is the leader in Vietnam in the provision of academic English and IELTS preparation courses, and has been delivering the AE curriculum, provided by UTS:Insearch in Sydney, since 2002.
Our mission is to provide Vietnamese students with the English language and study skills foundation that will ultimately lead them to the completion of degree-level study on English speaking University campuses.
Over 10 Years of Excellence in Vietnam
ACET has over 15 years of operations in both Hanoi and HCMC. Over this time we have built an excellent reputation for helping students to achieve their study goals quickly and effectively, in a very supportive learning environment. Our students study intensively or part-time depending on the needs of their study plan. Thousands of ACET’s students are now successfully studying and living abroad in Australia, America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and many other countries.
Quality Endorsed by NEAS
All of ACET’s schools are endorsed by NEAS International, Australia’s English Language Training quality assurance scheme. ACET staff and teachers are extremely proud of this confirmation of ACET as a high quality provider of English language programs.
Living and Working in Vietnam
ACET hires teachers currently in Vietnam as well as those coming from overseas. Vietnam offers a great work-life balance, giving you the opportunity to travel and experience a diverse and unique country, as well as save money. Teachers are highly respected in Vietnamese culture and you will find the students extremely motivated and hard working. Vietnam is modernising and now is a great time to experience some of the old charm while you still have the chance.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- University degree
- Native English speaker (or IELTS Band 8 for non-native speaking teachers)
- CELTA or equivalent high quality teaching qualification (minimum 6 hours observed lessons)
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Substantial experience teaching with reputable organisations
- Experience teaching academic English and IELTS preparation courses with reputable organisations.
- Teaching experience in Asia
- Be available in Vietnam for at least 1 year
- Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit (you must bring your original degree and teaching certificates with you, as well as a police clearance certificate). Regulations vary for each nationality.
- Competitive rates of pay, ranging from VND 540.000 to VND 750.000 an hour (based on qualifications and experience)
- Professional environment of experienced and dedicated teachers
- Excellent academic support and opportunities for professional development
- First rate facilities and teaching resources
- Local costs paid for work permit and visa
- A great and diverse teaching staff with an excellent team environment
- A chance to work for one of Vietnam’s most reputable language teaching organizations
Please attach the following details with your application:
- Covering letter
- Full CV with referees
- Your preferred start date and location
- Scanned colour copy of passport page with information and photo (passports need to be valid more than 3 months)
- Scanned colour copy of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s).
Send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be notified.