REPORTS TO: Business Development Supervisor/Manager
WORKING HOURS: 8.30 – 5.30, Monday to Friday (40 hours/week)
- Prepare and follow-up with promotion registration with Department of Industry and Trade.
- Monitor stationary levels and order office supplies.
- Follow up purchasing request from BDO; liaise with suppliers, HR & Admin team to handle requests from managers.
- Manage inventory and prepare end-month inventory report.
Marketing Events and Activities:
- Prepare logistic for both AE and FS events.
- Attend and assist events and exhibitions, including joint events with IDP and UTS:Insearch.
- Other tasks required by Business Development Manager.
- University graduate/Senior students.
- Good at computer skills.
- English level required.
- Good communication skill.
- Attention on detail and discipline.
- Good spirit of teamwork.
- Good problem solving skill and be able to response quickly.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your Cv to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position