POSITION: Business Development Intern
REPORTS TO: Marketing & Business Development Supervisor
- Assist MKG team in editing design items to promote for AE, IELTS and FS course
- Assist MKG team in scanning the database from University, high school and events before sending Counseling team to follow up.
- Assist MKG team in developing, building and maintain relationships to promote ACET English Programs: Externally with partners at secondary schools, high schools, universities, companies, business networks and suppliers. Internally with different related and supporting staff and departments.
- Assist MKG team to manage the production, displaying of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers, brochure. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
- Assist MKG team to organize and attend events and exhibitions, including joint events with IDP and Insearch, sponsor events at schools or other networks, recruiting events at ACET.
- Assist MKG team to arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Assist MKG team to monitor competitor activities.
- Assist MKG team in market research.
- And other duties as directed and required by Marketing team.
3th year or 4th year student majoring in graphic design/business/MKG and capability of using design software is the first priority.
Note: This position is allowed to work online and only show up for event supporting or in other special cases.
- Strong communication skills
- Creative, good time management and well-organized
- Attention on detail and discipline
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently
- Team and company spirit
- Customer oriented problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
BENEFIT AFTER FINISHING INTERNSHIP
- 100% scholarship for one English course at ACET after 400 hours working
- Be awarded a recognition certificate of ACET
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.