POSITION: Business Development Officer
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager, ACET Hanoi
DEADLINE: 15 September 2016
CV SEND TO: email@example.com
Marketing and Promotions
- Working with internal marketing team and external suppliers to design, plan and implement the marketing plan, including termly marketing plan and promotion activities for public students, especially First Step student
- Promote ACET on the Internet, and in other possible marketing areas
- Liaise regularly with IDP to take advantage of cross marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with Manager, MKT & PR Services to create a quarterly national newsletter in association with ACET HCM City.
- Display ACET publications in cooperating consultancy companies, IDP offices and schools
- Manage all advertising and promotional products/ flyers/ media releases in an up to date and easily accessible folder
- Gather all publication and documentation relating to competitors
- Assist marketing supervisor in creating sales plan to achieve sales target.
- Write and edit PR news, articles to support in event
- Assist at trade exhibitions, leaflet distribution and interview programs with IDP
- Create & Design publications/adverts for ACET Hanoi
- Coordinate in planning, implementation of every marketing activities that increase the company’s brand presence and market share, and improve customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
- Manage and evaluate promotion levels to achieve maximum in return
- Budgets: practical management of budgets, fees and commissions (both costsspend and revenue)
- Working with external PR and others in the pursuit of high quality and relevant inbound links and recommendations etc
- Manage Sponsorship/Scholarship to partners
- Other tasks requested by the line manager
- Assist in BD activities to promote ACET within the Public arena.
- Maintain relationship with MD clients, plan and supervise organisation of promotional events
- Assist and liaise appropriately with media representatives
- Create a strong brand identity of ACET/ IDP in the market.
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification
- Solid knowledge of sales or marketing
- Strong knowledge of education industry
- 1 years of working experience in sales/marketing or relevant industry
- Experience in event organization
- Have skills and interested in writing and editing articles, PR news
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong in presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (English level required equivalent 6.0 of IELTS)
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and strong planning skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
- 13th Month salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical examination
- 15 days recreational Leave
- 10 day sick leave at 100% salary with the appropriate medical certificates which are acceptable by the local Social Insurance Office.
- Social Insurance (according to VN labor law)
- Health Insurance (according to VN labor law)