REPORTS TO: Business Development Supervisor/Manager
WORKING HOURS: 8.30 – 5.30, Monday to Friday (40 hours/week)
- Assist BD team in editing design items to promote for AE, IELTS and FS course
- Assist BD team in scanning, inputting and reporting the database into system for Counseling team to follow up.
- Assist BD team in developing, building and maintain relationships to promote ACET English Programs: Externally with partners at secondary schools, high schools, universities, companies, business networks and suppliers. Internally with different related and supporting staff and departments.
- Assist BD team to manage the production, displaying of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers, brochure. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers.
- Assist BD team to organize and attend events and exhibitions, including joint events with IDP and Insearch, sponsor events at schools or other networks, recruiting events at ACET.
- Assist BD team to arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Assist BD team to monitor competitor activities.
- Assist BD team in market research.
- And other duties as directed and required by BDM
3th year or 4th year student majoring in graphic design/business/BD and capability of using design software is the first priority.
- Strong communication skills
- Creative, good time management and well-organized
- Attention on detail and discipline
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently
- Team and company spirit
- Customer oriented problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your Cv to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position