POSITION: Counsellor Intern
REPORTS TO: Counselling & Student Services Team Leader
Receiveing incoming calls and tranfer to appropriate department
- Sale activities
Prepare material needed.
Call students to remind their testing date
Call students who missed PT
Call to scan AE & FS online booking data
- Placement Testing
Administer Placement Tests according to ACET policy & procedures
- Re-enrolment Monitoring:
Assist Full time Counselors to produce re-enrolment registration booking form to individual existing students
- Admin tasks:
• Prepare student progress form
• Make copies students progress/ interview form
• Prepare list and deliver backpacks to new students
• Instruct students to register IELTS test
• Renew folders to prepare for new term ( FO & SS)
• Assist full time Counselors to invigilate students who reschedule final exams.
• Produce and distribute student cards .
• Assist full time Counselors to prepare and update class attendance list for the courses.
• Coordinate to produce and distribute end-of-term assessment reports and certificates.
• Assist full time Counselors to prepare for end a term activities or ACET events.
• Other administration tasks as required for the smooth operation of these classes by counsellors
o 3rd or 4th year student, Fresh
o Intermediate level English ability, computing skills graduates are welcome
o Creative, good time management and well-organized
o Attention on detail and discipline
• Team and company spirit
• Customer oriented problem solving skills
o Administrative skills
BENEFITS (after finishing internship)
• Intern from 100 hours and over hours (full or part-time): Internship certificate from ACET
• Intern from 200 hours (full or part-time): Internship certificate and 1 scholarship of 50 hours (AE or IELTS course)
• Intern from 450 hours (full or part-time): Internship certificate and 1scholarship of 100 hours (AE or IELTS course)