Position: Marketing Intern
Report to: Business Development Officer / Online Marketing Officer
Start day: Immediate
The intern will be trained to work Marketing team in a dynamic and professional environment with the following responsibilities:
- Support to organize seminars, workshops, and events internally and externally for existing and potential customers from small to large scale.
- Coordinate promotion programs and activities for business development.
- Assist in processing database and telesales.
- Ensure flawless execution regarding all marketing activities.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Monitor and report on activities.
- Follow up and support tasks related to online marketing activities.
- Additional tasks as requested by the Marketing Team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3rd or 4th year students with business background
- Strong communication skill – highly recommended
- Proactive, enthusiastic, good time management and well-organized
- Hard-working, patient, detail orientation and careful attitude
- Abilities to work in a team and handle, prioritize multiple requests,
- English Proficiency
- Proficiency in Computer skills i.e. Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Internship 280 hours: received ACET Reference
- Internship 500 hours: received one scholarship 100% of Academic English Course.
(**) If you are qualified enough, we will consider for part-time job with paid salary after you finish your internship.
- Recommend at least 20 hours / weekdays.
- We will have many events on weekend, please apply if you are available on weekend.
How to apply: Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates can be interviewed.
- Computer skill and English skill evaluation
- Face to face interview