POSITION: Part-time Counsellor
REPORTS TO: Counselling & Student Services Manager
- Dealing with customers through all channels: through emails, yahoo chat, facebook on telephone or face to face.
- Focusing on doing Telesales
- Response to student’s enquiries, provide course information to prospective students on the phone, face to face, chat online, email.
- Do Telesales as per requested of Supervisors and Manager.
- Administer Placement Tests according to ACET policy and procedures.
Assist Full time Counselors to produce and deliver re-enrolment registration booking form to individual existing students in order to continuously increase the number of new students studying at the Centre
- Check attendance
- Prepare student card
- Prepare and deliver letters to students
- Other administration tasks as required for the smooth operation of all classes by counsellors.
- 3rd or 4th year student, Fresh graduates are welcome
- Intermediate level English ability, computing skills
- Creative, good time management and well-organized
- Attention on detail and discipline
- Team and company spirit
- Customer oriented problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Attractive salary