POSITION: Information Technology Intern
REPORTS TO: IT Officer/HR & Admin Manager
- Management of Office PC, printer (set up PCs, Replace hardware item)
- Act as helpdesk and assist end-users PC, printers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling and other related equipment
- Provide technical support to install, configure and maintain ACET’s technical teaching resources via phone, email and any other form of communication
- Identify situation requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities
- Oversee troubleshooting, system backup, archiving and provides expert support when necessary
- Support with IT set up for Marketing events and other ACET activities
- Research new technology, implement or recommend its implementation
- Plan and implement network security.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and Engineering. 4th year student , or Fresh graduate is acceptable.
- Solid knowledge of IT networks, Windows environment
- Network (CCNA, CCNP) certificate and Security preferable
- Experience on Installing, troubleshooting various network devices: Switch, Router, Wireless, Firewall, Load balancer, etc.
- Ability to self-study and research for solutions is a must
- Intermediate level English ability
- High sense of responsibility, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Can-do attitude, willing to handle multiple tasks, be able to perform under pressure
- Be able to work independently but also a good team player
- BENEFITS (after finishing internship)
- 100% scholarship for one English course at ACET after 400 hours working
- Be awarded a recognition certificate of ACET
4. HOW TO APPLY
- All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com .
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.