|1. Corporate sales:
- Develop the plans for sales volume in the assigned target.
- Executing the initiatives and committing to yield total customer satisfaction and achieve the business results
- To ensure the success of the sales target and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the assigned target within the B2B Sales Department.
- Schedule and report on key performance indicators
- Develop new customer base and maintain existing customer base to ensure continuous business growth.
- Build relationships and perform leading roles in communication and coordination with key clients.
- Working with Corporate Sales Manager and Academic team to develop solutions matched to customer needs.
- Perform as a consultant for clients with products, solutions for customers’ training demands.
- Conduct visit to the client, product presentation. Prepare presentation, proposal to customers to introduce our courses, suggest suitable courses.
- Corporate sales Management
- Co-operation with finance, customer service teams and other related parties with sales process in claim, AR, controlling payment terms especially with new clients
- To manage the secured projects diligently in terms of program execution, training course delivery schedule with the Academic team and related department, minimize additional unplanned cost and ensure prompt collection.
- Foster strong customer’s relationships with all customers enabling the company to achieve high profitability and excellent payment collection position at all time
- Coordinate with Corporate Sales team to ensure compliance to all management reporting requirements and monitor work according to company policies
- Other tasks required by Line Manager
- Essential requirements (skills, knowledge experience & qualification(s)):
- Bachelor degree majoring in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Management or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in sales (prefer B2B education)
- Trustworthy, interpersonal & good behaviors
- Business mindset, self-motivated, and result-oriented
- Independent and teamwork player
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Desirable requirements:
- Creative and strong planning skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented
- Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
- Competitive salary with annual salary and bonus review
- 13th-month salary
- 15 annual paid leaves
- 10 sick paid leaves
- AON Healthcare Insurance + Annual Health Examination
|How to apply:
|All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with email subject: [City_Position_Name]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.