POSITION: Digital Marketing Team Leader
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City
- Online Marketing & Report (70%)
- Execute the optimal Paid Marketing Strategy, involving SEM, Display Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook and local social media), and partnerships with local publisher networks for advertising to drive student enrolments from the region
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our digital properties, including websites, social media, etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, social channels, and analytics
- Implementation and maintenance of multilingual search engine optimization and discrete campaigns
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Manage, segment and analyse various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends
- The preparation of termly/monthly / annual reports and reports as required by management.
- Devising the means to capture data, descriptive text and images relating to (i) ACET students (ii) the achievements of ACET students.
- Budget Management (15%)
- Monitor the Digital budget
- Effective projects management to delivering best achievement on projects results and projects budget
- Leadership and talent development (15%)
- Lead, manage and motivate the digital Team to drive superior performance and achievement of business objectives.
- 3–5+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other local media platforms Experience with Web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Proficiency with marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Ability to think independently, thoroughly, and critically in fast-paced contexts
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, work collegially, and inspire others to high levels of performance
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving skills and able to implement creative solutions to problems
- Good team player
- Competitive salary with annual salary and bonus review
- 13th month salary
- 15 annual paid leaves
- 10 sick paid leaves
- AON Healthcare Insurance + Annual Health Examination
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with email subject: [City_Position_Name]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.