POSITION: Marketing Event Officer
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
WORKING LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh City
- Business Development
- Developing new market, partners and customers and maintain channels partners and other relationships to promote ACET English Programs: at secondary schools, high schools, universities, companies, business networks and suppliers. Internally with different related and supporting staff and departments
- Contacting and support TCM to dealing with corporate customers/partners/schools
- Marketing Events & Activities
- Managing the production, effective distribution and displaying of marketing materials, (leaflets, posters and flyers, brochures, banners, digital materials, joint materials, etc.) in cooperation with counterparts in ACET-Ho Chi Minh/Hanoi and IDP
- Writing, proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers
- Attending events and exhibitions, including joint events with IDP and INSEARCH
- Organizing sponsored events at schools or recruiting events at ACET schools, including workshops, seminars, Open Days
- Working directly with schools (secondary school, high school and university) for event organizing, banner and poster hanging, leaflets distribution.
- Managing sponsorship/scholarship programs with partners.
- Manage and control budget and identify advertising opportunities.
- Daily, weekly, monthly report of sales, MKG activities and expenses, monitor cost per inquiry and cost per new sales, merchandise
- Other tasks required by Marketing Manager
- University graduate, in Marketing or other Economics majors
- Knowledge of the education industry
- Experience with event organization
- Proficiency in computer skills: Word, Excel, PPT
- English level required equivalent of 5.5 of IELTS
- Good team player
- Competitive salary with annual salary and bonus review
- 13th month salary
- 15 annual paid leaves
- 10 sick paid leaves
- AON Healthcare Insurance + Annual Health Examination
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.