|1. Centre performance
- Propose and achieve plans and actions in order to achieve the approved annual targets.
- Propose and achieve the monthly Centres targets including new sales, revenue.
- Together with the Director of Studies, propose and achieve the annual non-financial targets including re-enrolment rate, CSS, etc
- Working with IDP to leverage the cross sales.
2. Centre operations
- Maintain the building (office, classrooms, corridors, lobby, stairs, lifts, WCs, etc) in proper conditions: tidy, clean and safe.
- Work with Marketing team about the Marketing plan, activities to drive leads and revenue for the centres
- Work with Academic Department about the following for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: Program outcomes, student assessment reports, customers, teachers, TAs, counselors.
- Maintain and upgrade systems/procedures for all administration tasks in Counselling Department and liaise with the Country Manager to ensure consistency
- Provide all kinds of sales reports to the Country Manager.
3. Leadership and talent development
- Lead, manage and motivate the Counselor team to drive superior performance and achievement of business objectives.
- Training, developing and coaching Counsellor Staff to improve their individual professional development.
- Other tasks required by Country Manager