ACET’s Academic English For Teens course is designed for junior high school students (11 – 15 years old) with the goal of building a foundation for General English and Academic English. It is an important skill to successfully complete the international English language examinations, as well as to prepare you for future highschools at home and abroad.
BUILDING THE ENGLISH LAYER FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE
- 01English Foundation General English combines academic rigor
- 02Develop Academic English Skills through 4 skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
- 03Create a variety of extracurricular activities and a useful English club to practice your English skills. Academic and soft skills for students in each course.
- 04Offers intensive IELTS preparation for junior high school students to IELTS 6.5 -7.5
- 05Academic English For Teen Summer: Summer English Summer Program with many exciting and rewarding learning topics, combined with exciting summer excursions and endless summer courses.
- 06Designed exclusively in the framework of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and the Cambridge Certificate System