POSITION: Business Development Internship
REPORTS TO: Business Development Manager
1. Assist MKG team in editing design items to promote for AE, IELTS and FS course
2. Assist MKG team in scanning the database from University, high school and events before
sending Counseling team to follow up.
3. Assist MKG team in developing, building and maintain relationships to promote ACET
English Programs: Externally with partners at secondary schools, high schools,
universities, companies, business networks and suppliers. Internally with different related
and supporting staff and departments.
4. Assist MKG team to manage the production, displaying of marketing materials, including
leaflets, posters and flyers, brochure. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and
liaising with designers and printers.
5. Assist MKG team to organize and attend events and exhibitions, including joint events
with IDP and Insearch, sponsor events at schools or other networks, recruiting events at
6. Assist MKG team to arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
7. Assist MKG team to monitor competitor activities.
8. Assist MKG team in market research.
9. And other duties as directed and required by Marketing team.
– 3th year or 4th year student majoring in graphic design/business/MKG and capability of using
design software is the first priority.
Note: This position is allowed to work online and only show up for event supporting or in other
– Strong communication skills
– Creative, good time management and well-organized
– Attention on detail and discipline
– Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently
– Team and company spirit
– Customer oriented problem solving skills
– Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure
BENEFIT AFTER FINISHING INTERNSHIP
– 100% scholarship for one English course at ACET after 400 hours working
– Be awarded a recognition certificate of ACET
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: recruitment-
email@example.com . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.