POSITION: Counsellor Intern
REPORTS TO: Counselling And Student Services Team Leader
Dealing with customers through all channels: through emails, yahoo chat, facebook on telephone or face to face
– Sale activities
Prepare material needed. Response to student’s enquiries, provide course information to prospective students on the phone, face to face, chat online, email.
– Placement Testing
Administer Placement Tests according to ACET policy and procedures
– Re-enrolment Monitoring:
Assist Full time Counselors to produce and deliver re-enrolment registration booking form to individual existing students in order to continuously increase the number of new students studying at the Centre
– Counselling activities
+ Prepare student progress form
+ Produce and distribute student cards.
+ Assist full time Counselors to prepare and update class attendance list for the courses.
– Maintain student records for these classes. Monitor attendance records and follow up if absent for all classes
+ Respond to student enquiries, follow up all complaints received.
+ Assist full time Counselors to prepare and distribute payment reminder letter to individual students and receive their registration. Call parents of students fewer than 18 to receive registration. Produce enrollment forms for student to submit to cashier. Follow the deadline
of re-enrolment policy.
+ Coordinate to produce and distribute end-of- term assessment reports and certificates.
+ Assist full time Counselors to prepare for end a term including ordering graduation party, giving certificates and reports to students
+ Other administration tasks as required for the smooth operation of these classes by
– 3 rd or 4 th year student, Fresh graduates are welcome
– Intermediate level English ability, computing skills
– Creative, good time management and well-organized
– Attention on detail and discipline
– Team and company spirit
– Customer oriented problem solving skills
– Administrative skills
BENEFITS (after finishing internship)
– 100% scholarship for one English course at ACET after 400 hours working
– Be awarded a recognition certificate of ACET
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: recruitment-
firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for