INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN AT ACET HANOI
POSITION: Information Technology Intern
REPORTS TO: IT Officer/HR & Admin Manager
– Management of Office PC, printer (set up PCs, Replace hardware item)
– Act as helpdesk and assist end-users PC, printers, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling and other related equipment
– Provide technical support to install, configure and maintain ACET’s technical teaching resources via phone, email and any other form of communication
– Identify situation requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities
– Oversee troubleshooting, system backup, archiving and provides expert support when necessary
– Support with IT set up for Marketing events and other ACET activities
– Research new technology, implement or recommend its implementation
– Plan and implement network security.
– Other tasks as assigned by line manager
– Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and Engineering. 4th year student , or Fresh graduate is acceptable.
– Solid knowledge of IT networks, Windows environment
– Network (CCNA, CCNP) certificate and Security preferable
– Experience on Installing, troubleshooting various network devices: Switch, Router, Wireless, Firewall, Load balancer, etc.
– Ability to self-study and research for solutions is a must
– Intermediate level English ability
– High sense of responsibility, self-motivated, and result-oriented
– Can-do attitude, willing to handle multiple tasks, be able to perform under pressure
– Be able to work independently but also a good team player
BENEFITS (after finishing internship)
– 100% scholarship for one English course at ACET after 400 hours working
– Be awarded a recognition certificate of ACET
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.